Last week Scott McLeod posted a series of FAQ type questions for why a school administrator might want to share information with his or her community through a weblog. He came up with the following...
- Information sharing and progress monitoring
- Marketing and public relations
- Community building and customer relations
- Branding and creating evangelists
- Thought leadership and advocacy
Today he compiled the information into a handy PDF file that can easily be diseminated (i.e: slid under a principal's door... :-) ) to help spread the word.